Suffolk County Council, on behalf of Suffolk’s Creative Learning Collaborative, is seeking to commission two freelance contracts as follows:
- Arts Administrator, to:
– Establish ongoing, sustainable networks of schools in Suffolk, engaged in, or working towards engagement in the arts through Artsmark and Arts Awards.
– Develop and deliver a regional conference, advocating the value of arts engagement in schools; for senior education professionals, school governors, head teachers and teachers.
Arts Evaluator, to:
– Establish an evaluation framework for five, individual creative learning projects in schools.
– Review the evaluation of the projects and write a summary report.
– Set up and deliver a sustainable Peer Review Framework for creative practitioners working on the projects.